Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Refine Peel: Christy Days 3 & 4




My skin is peeling big time!  I first noticed resurfacing on day 3.  I looked in the mirror that morning and saw some white "crust" near the corner of my mouth.  Honestly, I thought it was dried drool.  But, when I went to wash it off, I realized that it was, in fact, flakes of skin.  I took the picture below of my skin that morning. 
 


 By that afternoon, I had wide areas of resurfacing spread across my nose, mouth and chin. My skin felt slightly itchy at times throughout the day, but it was tolerable. I did find myself rubbing or lightly scratching my face a few times on day 3.  So, I had to make a conscious effort to keep my hands off of my face.


 By that night, I had small "curls" of skin towards the outer edge of my chin as marked by the white arrow in the image below. I also had more peeling outside of the nasolabial folds as marked by the green arrows.


Today, I have had more flaking and peeling on my forehead, between my eyes, and near my temples.  My skin still feels tight and dry.  I have no real discomfort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment