Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Refine Peel: Christy's Post Peel Results

I am pretty impressed with the power of the Jan Marini Refine Peel System.  I had dramatic flaking and peeling on the third and fourth days. Yet, I was back to normal on day six.  Using the Jan Marini products at home is a must after the treatment.  I would be afraid to use anything else with my skin in such an active state of resurfacing.

My skin has responded well to the peel.  I notice that my areas of hyperpigmentation look softer. My skin looks smoother and feels super soft to the touch.  I'm really happy with the results after just one peel.  I can't wait to complete the series over the next couple of months.

Now that I have personally experienced this amazing treatment, I am  excited to offer this peel to our clients.  Spring is an excellent time to renew your skin with a Refine Peel series!  Your skin will be in great shape for Summer!  Contact your esthetician at The Make-up and Skin Care Studio for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment